Tuesday, March 31, 2015

5 Days Bangkok

So bangkok, what can I say. As always, freakin hot and humid. When you take the sky train from suphanburi airport direction city, try not to enter with a wet shirt, last time I immediately got a cold cause of the 20degree difference  Its like a rollin fridge. I carried additionally to all that liquor in my backpack my bike box, my shirt was soaked in seconds after I left at Makkasan station. I called mimi before and announced my stay for a couple of days. Surprisingly she's a full time 9-5 worker right now, that's the first time since I met her 3 years ago and apparently she's not happy about that. She left the keys for her apartment at the reception. I sat down at her back-breakin couch and enjoy the first time being on an uncertain route again. 



No comments: